This short article describes just how to install the HelpDesk ticket system making use of the Softaculous installer in cPanel.
You can have HelpDesk up and running on your web site in minutes by utilizing the Softaculous application installer in cPanel.
To mount HelpDesk utilizing Softaculous, adhere to these steps:
- Log in to cPanel.
If you do not know exactly how to log in to your cPanel account, please see this article.
- In the SOFTACULOUS APPS INSTALLER area of the cPanel residence screen, click any of the choices under Classifications. The Softaculous installer page shows up.
It does not matter which alternative you click under Classifications. All of them start the Softaculous installer.
- In the Browse message box, type helpdeskz and then press Go into.
Additionally, you can make use of the navigating pane on the left side. To do this, click Customer Assistance, and after that click HelpDesk.
- Click Install. The installation web page appears.
- In the Select Protocol checklist box, pick the procedure.
If you have an SSL certificate mounted on your site, select https:// or https://www. If you do not have an SSL certificate set up on your site, choose http:// or http://www.
- In the Pick Domain list box, choose the domain name for installment, or approve the default value.
- In the In Directory site text box, type the directory where you intend to set up the application, or accept the default value.
If you desire your domain to go directly to the application, make sure the In Directory site message box is empty.
- In the Admin Username text box, kind the administrator username.
- In the Admin Password text box, type the administrator password.
Ensure that you choose a solid password! The Softaculous installer provides a ranking for your password'’ s strength, as well as turns green when the password is solid. Additionally, you can click the symbol alongside the Admin Password message box, and Softaculous produces a strong, arbitrary password for you.
- Click the symbol to increase Advanced Options.
- In the Database Name text box, type the name of the data source to create for the application, or accept the default value.
- In the Table Prefix message box, kind the data source table prefix, or accept the default value.
- If you do not intend to receive e-mail alerts when application updates are available, pick the Disable Update Notifications Emails check box.
A2 Hosting highly recommends that you obtain e-mail notifications when application updates are readily available. Keeping your site upgraded assists avoid unapproved gain access to attempts and also information loss.
- To automatically update the application when updates are available, select the Automobile Upgrade check box.
- In the Backup Location list box, you can pick a location to store application back-ups.
- In the Automated back-ups list box, you can pick whether Softaculous makes routine back-ups of your application.
- In the Back-up Turning checklist box, you can choose how often Softaculous overwrites the oldest backup file with a new backup data.
- To obtain site arrangement information after the setup is complete, type an e-mail address in the Email installation details to message box.
- Review the installment alternatives and also settings, and then click Install. When setup is total, Softaculous gives details regarding the application'’ s arrangement.
you can find more here https://freewindows10download.com/soft/helpdeskz from Our Articles